Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Our Third Party Courier Policy. Any items delivered via third party couriers (TNT, FedEx or UK Mail) MUST be opened and checked thoroughly by the customer for damages BEFORE signing to accept delivery. No claim for damaged items can be made once the delivery has been accepted. The obligation is with you to check your deliveries THOROUGHLY & IMMEDIATELY.
2. Goods ordered through Centralheat Online will be dispatched within 3 to 4 working days from receipt of full payment unless otherwise stated in the product description. The average delivery time is currently at 3 working days subject to availability.
3. If for any reason this time scale cannot be adhered to, Centralheat Online will notify you immediately and a revised delivery schedule will be decided. All orders will be sent at our option using the best and most cost effective method.
4. Please be aware that some areas of Northern areas including Scotland may have a slightly longer delivery time for all pottery, baths and bathroom furniture. This can be up to 4 weeks on some items.
5. PLEASE NOTE: Our free Mainland UK delivery service is not always applicable to certain areas of Scotland.
Please note additional shipping charges may apply as detailed below:
Areas not specified can be delivered to by special arrangement.
There is a maximum 7 day notification period for all returns. We will gladly accept any returns for products in original packaging where we are notified within the 7 day period after delivery.
1. Customers are responsible for all returns delivery charges.
2. We strongly suggest you fill in the attached returns form and include it with your returned product. Any returns received without the attached form may suffer a delay in processing
3. Goods that are supplied as specials (i.e. bespoke, special colours, etc) are non-returnable on any condition. Other goods that are not carried in stock by us will be subject to a re-stocking or handling charge at 20% of the total net price of the product in question. You must return the goods at your expense in an unused, undamaged condition. We will refund your money immediately or in any case within 30 days of cancellation
4. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. If you have notified us of a problem with the goods, we will, at our option either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
6. Any product defects must be reported to the manufacturer within 48 hours of receiving the goods. The onus is on you to check the goods not the Installation people. Please take off the outer packaging and check for damage or defects.
7. Our Third Party Courier Policy.Any items delivered via third party couriers (TNT, FedEx or UK Mail) MUST be opened and checked thoroughly by the customer for damages BEFORE signing to accept delivery. No claim for damaged items can be made once the delivery has been accepted. The obligation is with you to check your deliveries THOROUGHLY & IMMEDIATELY.
8. Please do not book any installation dates with your fitters until the goods have arrived and been checked. Please be aware that sometimes delivery dates are altered or cancelled at short notice so could cause problems if you have a plumber already booked prior to delivery.