Monarch PlumbSoft PS12 Auto Electric Timed Water Softener
Monarch PlumbSoft Auto Timed Water Softener PS12 ( Replaces Plumbsoft PS11 )
Includes Standard 15mm Installation Kit
NOW WITH 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - 2 Years Labour 3 Years Parts
Over 60% of households in the UK suffer the effects of hard water and yet by the relatively simple addition of a water softener, they would enjoy the many personal and household benefits that soft water brings.
A Plumbsoft water softener is a compact modern appliance designed for people who demand the most up to date products. Install a Plumbsoft water softener and you cant help but notice amazing improvements - all around the home.
A Plumbsoft water softener will descale your shower and return it to full power!!
- Remove any existing scale to improve the efficiency of your hot water and heating systems.
- No more scale means lower fuel bills.
- Give considerable cost savings in maintenance, service, repairs and unnecessary replacements of hot water cylinders, immersion heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, showers and boilers caused by the effects of hard water.
- Save up to 50% on washing powder bills, soap, shampoos, conditioners and cleaning products too.
- Reduce soap and detergent usage alongside the removal of chalk from the water, allowing your skin to breathe and in turn significantly help dry skin problems such as eczema.
- Remove any scale around taps and showers etc.
- Give clean silky feel to the water.
- Ensure no more tide lines and scum around your bath
- Save an average 'hard water family' over ú250 a year by switching to soft water.
- Make laundry brighter and softer to touch
- Keep cutlery clean and free from streaks
- Ensure that you never want to go back to hard water
The PS12 is designed and today's home in mind. At only 470mm high, it is the U.K's most compact water softners can only dream of.
- Fully Automatic auto timer
- No programming required - just plug in and away you go
- Simple choice, the PS12 is suitable for nearly all families
- Compact - only 470mm high
- Suitable for all types of plumbing systems with flow rates up ro 70 lpm
- Uses up to 80% less water than a conventional softener during its regeneration
- High quality food grade resin
- Side on rear of cover
- Minimal salt uses during the short cleansing cycle
Solvent Free Resin
Salt use per
Dimensions - mm
H x W x D
470 x 275 x 460
Installation Requirements - both models:
Water Pressure: 20 - 70 psi. Operating temperature 2-49C. Drain facility
Note: Assitionally the PS12 requires a 220v 3 pin socket
Plumbsoft moels are suitable for both 15mm and 22mm water supplies. If you have a larger supply than this please consult the Monarch Ultimate Range.